Saturday, April 25, 2009

Extreme Bloggy Makeover

So say it with me... "Bus driver, move that bus!"

[Dust settling] *cough cough*

Look up there! That's right! I've got a brand spankin' new blog header. Isn't it purty? I'm very happy with it. It even has one of those nifty sub-headings (or is it a bi-line?). It's incredible how long I agonized over those few simple words as evidenced by reading here, here, oh and here. Anybody think that Elaine is still reading to finally get an answer to her question? No, probably not.

Now if you're like my mom and was peeking around earlier you may have seen a completely different header up there. I was just trying one on for size when one of the two children distracted me (or it could have been the hubs) and I forgot to take my "tester" down. In the meantime inspiration struck and this was the end result. Far better than the first one, trust me.

"Welcome home bloggy header, welcome home."

3 comments:

Stacey said...

oh my!! love, love it!

Grandsons in Dallas said...

I like them both but I am partial to the first one with both of the boys in it. MOM

Welcome! said...

Darling header! Wish I knew how to do that. I haven't read your blog in a while. What a sweet new baby! Congrats!