Monday, November 12, 2007

Bad, bad blogger...

Yes, I know I really stink at this. Bad news, I'm really behind on my blog. Good news, my parents are here for a visit and I've roped my mom into getting her own blog! Only thing is she seems to be better at it than I am.

Quick update. I received my two glorious prizes in the mail! I modeled my new flip flops for my three year old son and for some reason he thinks the green pair are for him. I've tried to convince him that glittery flip flops were not in for little boys, but he didn't believe me. I've had to hide them. I've already started the book, I think I'm on page 12? Did I mention my parents were in town? No time for reading free books now.

For those of you who are on the edge of your seats, I do believe that I am closer to figuring out my blog purpose. [Insert collective sigh of relief here] Never fear my fellow bloggers, all will be revealed in time.

1 comment:

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

I tagged you for a meme over at my blog if you're interested. I am waiting to hear what you've decided your blog purpose is!