Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do, Ri, Meme

Thanks to Elaine at Blog in My Eye, she tagged me for a Meme! It is my very first and I couldn't be more proud! What?! You don't know what a Meme is? Ok, I didn't either and Elaine was kind enough to fill me in and provide this link. Which in turn led me to this fantastic site Blogging Basics 101 where I learned all sorts of neato stuff. Gee, there are a lot of links in this post. Anyway, check it out. Check it all out.

So here are my seven random things you may or may not know about me. Since my mom is just about the only person who regulalry reads my blog this might be kind of boring for her. The rest of you, read on!


  1. I have bungee jumped thirteen times and would do it again in a heartbeat.
  2. I have met Harry Belafonte.
  3. One of my top favorite books is Coming Home by Rosamunde Pilcher; the second is Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier.
  4. I just had to look up the correct spelling of DuMaurier.
  5. I cannot sleep with my socks on.
  6. I have more fun at Chuck E. Cheese than my son does.
  7. I love the smell of cilantro.

I'm having trouble coming up with 7 people, but I have tagged the following: Shama-lama Mama, my mom at On The Road Again, another Cindy at Still His Girl, and MooBeeMa.

Here are the rules to the Meme, should you want to participate:
*Link to the person(s) who tagged you and post the rules on your blog

*Share 7 random/weird things about yourself

*Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their sites

*Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

There you have it, things about me you never really wanted to know but now do. I have successfully completed my first meme! Look at me go!

4 comments:

Welcome! said...

I had no idea what a meme was either! So thanks for the invite. I'll do my best. So weird! My absolute favorite book of all time is Coming Home too. I measure all other books against that one.

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

Ooh, let's hear the Harry Belafonte story! Thanks for playing. ;)

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Hey, girl! I'll try to do this. Although this week I'm afraid you're getting more like 700 facts about me. :)

I LOVE the Santa's Workshop photo! What kind of camera do you use?

Cindy said...

Hey Cindy, I have a Sony Cybershot from like 6 year ago. Hubby bought when we first got married and up until a couple of years ago *he* was the photographer in the family. Now, he has a hard time getting the camera away from me. ;)