Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drumroll please...

I had one person ask me about my blog purpose. (Thanks for asking, Elaine!) Seems I made a promise to reveal my purpose and then left everyone hanging in suspense. Well not everyone, I guess just Elaine. Anyway, I don't have all the details worked out but here's what I'm thinking. I love photography and I love taking photos but I need to get better. I mean, a lot better. I plan on using this blog to post some of my favorite photos. Don't worry they won't all be of my kid. In fact, I'm looking to do more "out of the box" type of photography. (I really don't know what that means. Hey, I'm just learning here!) And since I've come up with this fantabulous idea I have either been too busy or sick *sniff* to get out and take some awesome pictures. So here is what I have to offer in the interim.


I took this photo last year about this time and have always wanted to do something with it. So I thought I'd dig it up and play around with some editing. Let me know what you think.


Entering Santa's Workshop

No comments: