Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Why Didn't I Think of These?

Ever have one of those moments where you think "Wish I'd thought of that?" Perhaps you wish you had invented Post-Its, or the twinkie, or even the internet. For me, I wish I had thought of putting really cute sayings on kids clothes. Especially being a mom of a boy, I like to choose clothes that sometimes make a statement or stand out (boys clothes are typically boooorrrr-ing). Thanks to a site called Foodfight I don't have to come up with witty sayings for my boy's t-shirts, I can just order from them. Although if I had been thinking I might have actually come up with some of these:





A few obvious faves:













For nostalgia purposes:









Just because:





Because there are not nearly enough shirts with Foosball on them:





For when Preston gets to go on his own trip to Alaska with Grandma and Grandpa


(Sorry Gray, the biggest size is a 5T):








And one for the girls:


No comments: