Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome!

I realized recently that I've kind of been keeping this blog thing a secret. Not intentional just never got around to telling everybody the address. So if this is your first time visiting, you are going to want to check out our BIG NEWS first (for you internet novices click on the underlined words). After that feel free to wander around and check out some of my ramblings (er, I mean highly intelligent and well thought out posts). Oh and there are plenty of photos of a really cute kid, don't miss those! Be sure and leave me a comment and let me know you were here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy, you are so talented and I am so blessed to have you as a daughter in law. I totally agree on Preston getting hair cuts by a professional. I love the daily entry of your journey you and preston are on. it is nice since I don't get to see him as much as I would like. May God bless you ten fold for being such a great Mom!! I hope your joy of life always stays with Preston!! and Baby chapman:) love you sweetie. Nana

Grandsons in Dallas said...

I love the pictures on your blog and I wish mine was as entertaining as yours is. MOM