Friday, February 29, 2008

Frugal Friday: My Cup is Full

Welcome Again to Frugal Friday!


One of my all time favorite sites for saving money is A Full Cup. This site is just loaded with coupons, rebates, bargain alerts, freebies and so much more. I've only discovered A Full Cup in the last few months and I'm already addicted. I've learned so much from others who have shared their money saving techniques that I'm pretty sure I've saved a couple of hundred of dollars just by shopping at CVS alone. And I haven't even begun to check out the entire site. You'll find everything from Target coupons to the best on-line deals. It doesn't matter if you are a coupon pro or a newbie, you are sure to find new ways to fill your cup at A Full Cup.


To find out how Frugal Friday got started go here. If you have a frugal tip you'd like to share, just let me know. I promise to give you full credit and I'll even link your blog.

No comments: