- Tasha said: "... my kids had cake for lunch b/c it was already out and I didn't have time to fix a "real" lunch, ha!"
- suzzcq70 said: "I tell my son its later than it is, to get him into bed when I need time to do something!"
- Debbie#3 said: "I'm a slacker mom because I'm thinking getting a dog would be a good idea to get rid of the crumbs on the floor."
- Oh Amanda said: "I'm a slacker mom b/c I think that whole washing your hands after the potty is just a scheme. KIDDING. I'm a slacker b/c I think M&Ms make a great side dish to any meal."
- Stacey said: "i am a slacker mom b/c my kids have eaten cheetos with oj for breakfast before!"
And now for the winners! According to random.org the winner of the book "Confessions of a Slacker Mom" is Stacey at The Truest Thing! Who just happened to have one of my favorite responses. Cheetos with OJ for breakfast?! High five, slacker mom! LOL!
And the winner of the "Believe" frame is Sandra at Penny Pinching Pookie (sounds like a woman after my own heart).
Thanks again to all who stopped by and visited my little ole blog.