Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bringing Back the Classics

Somehow I managed to get out of highschool without reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. In fact when I think about it I somehow got through a higher education without reading a lot of classic literature - but I digress. Fortunately, Karen at Mommy of Three is doing her best by redeeming my less than stellar education by giving me my very own copy of Wuthering Heights. I had entered my name in the drawing during Rocks in my Dryer's Bloggy Giveaway Carnival. I'm actually still working on the last book that I won during the last Bloggy Carnival. Hopefully I'll be able to post a review soon. Gee, it's like I'm back in highschool preparing for a book report. I'll get started on it right after my algebra homework.

Thanks again to Karen at Mommy of Three for hosting the giveaway.

No comments: