It's time! I've been waiting since last fall to have my turn at giving stuff away and it is finally here. This is so much fun! I actually won two giveaways last year. Not to mention all the great blogs I got to read along the way. The carnival at Bloggy Giveaways is the whole reason I actually started blogging, so it seemed appropriate to give a little something back to the blogging community.
Ok, now to the goods. I'll be giving away two prizes. First item is this book by Muffy Mead-Ferro called "Confessions of a Slacker Mom". My sister gave me this book and it made me feel much better about being the complete slacker I am. Thanks sis! Seriously, it was a great little read and hopefully it will help all moms to remember that we don't have to live up to sister Suzie or neighbor Nelly's standards, just our own.
Secondly is a hand made decorative frame, made by yours truly. You can either hang it up, or stand it up like it's shown here.
Now for the fine print.
- Winners will be drawn and contacted on February 3rd.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- I will ship item to respective winner, so therefore contest open those in the United States only.
- You do not need a blog, but I do need a way to contact you. So if you don't have a blog, leave me your email in your comment.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or has not responded by February 8, a new winner will be drawn.
- Now please read carefully. I'm going to make you work a little for it. To enter, please post a comment here either stating how you are a slacker mom (or dad) OR something that you believe in (God, unicorns, world peace, UFO's, whatever). You can do both if you like, but duplicate posts and posts that do not submit at least one of these will not be counted, sorry.
I'll go first:
I'm a total slacker mom because I've been known to extend the 3-second rule for letting my child eat something that fell on the floor to a good minute and a half!
I believe that someday we'll find it... the rainbow connection.
See, now that wasn't so hard. And you only have to do one of those! Have fun with it and thanks for visiting!
Check out the hundreds (and I mean HUNDREDS) of other giveaways currently going on at Rocks in my Dryer.