Sunday, January 20, 2008

GOOOOAAAAALLL!

Thursday Preston had his first soccer class. It seems that my little guy is just nuts about anything sports related and soccer is no exception. And while Mr. Ricardo tried really hard to teach a few "skills" to these energetic 3-5 year olds, I think they all enjoyed running and kicking the ball the best. Thus you're going to see a lot of blurry little arms and legs.



Ok, here the ball is blurry... kid just a little blurry.


Doing "drills" around the cones.


Working on balance.

More balance (Mr. Ricardo is the tall one).




Working on "cover of Sports Illustrated" pose.



As a mother of a very active little boy, I need to get better at taking action shots. In this particular situation the lighting was really low and I needed to use zoom to the max as I was trying not to look like the paparazzi from the bleachers.


2 comments:

Grandsons in Dallas said...

Preston is really growing. We really enjoyed the pictures. We are anxious to see him again.

Welcome! said...

I miss those days with my little guys! Now they are really smelly and dirty when they come home from sports.