Do you have a creative flair for writing?
Do you like to talk?
Do you use words in your every day life?
If you said yes to any of the above, then have I got a job for you!
I have a concept for a future project and I'm stumped for what to call it. And to help get your creative juices flowing I'm going to entice you with a little
Hold your horses, I'll get to the prize in just a minute. First, here's what I need from you.
I need a clever name/title for a prayer group for moms/women. Here are just a few guidelines:
- It does need to be original. So while Women of Faith is a great suggestion, I unfortunately can't use it.
- You can mention "moms", "women" or any other name suggesting as such in the name. However, there should be an emphasis on prayer, faith, or Christianity as that's what the group is all about. You can use alliterations, acronyms or any other verbiage you like.
- You must leave your suggestion in the comments section of this post. If you tell me in person, over the phone, on Facebook, or in a text I will forget it. That's just how my brain works.
- One suggestion per comment please, but you can leave multiple comments. (This is to your advantage - you'll see in a minute.)
- Be sure and leave me a way to contact you if you win. Something like an email address, blog address, or your handle if you are on my moms board. If I know you in person you must tell me three things you like about me - just kidding! Just let me know who you are when you leave a comment.
- You have until Friday, August 14 at midnight to post your comment.
- I will pick a winning name/title from the suggestions in the comments on Saturday, August 15. If, for some reason, I don't use one of the suggestions, the winner will be picked at random using the random number generator. So make as many suggestions as you like, no matter how lame you think it is!
And now to the good stuff. Here is what the winner receives!
It's not much, but it is hand made by moi. And I'm sure it would look beautiful in your home, or office, or kitchen, or in your friend's home. Hey, I won't tell if you re-gift it!
This little beauty will be either delivered to you via the postal service of when I see you in person, whichever is the fastest.
So lay it on me. Give me your best suggestions!